Saturday, September 29, 2007

Experiencing UYMG Malaysia 2008

As a web architect since 1999, a sense of curiosity came up when I got an invite to attend Unleash Your Marketing Genius (UYMG) by my friend, Yut Shing. So is the workshop worth its weight?

We are already on the 3rd day and so far it has been an interesting journey. I am grateful to the speakers, some of the best successes in Internet Marketing, offering us a generous glimpse into the highly sought after strategies and process flow for Internet traffic generation, creating great leverage using a sales funnel, and quickly establishing a credible presence on the Net. However, I understand that these processes, although straight forward, success would only come from consistency of applying them, the persistence to keep learning, adjusting and eventually setting up a system to ensure that the effort can be self-sustaining.

I would definitely recommend UYMG to anyone who are looking forward to leverage the Internet to promote your business. With these powerful tools and strategies, it would definitely benefit those who use them creatively. But does this imply Internet riches for every one?



1 comment:

babiloh said...

Hi Dav,

It's my great pleasure meeting you in UYMG 2007 and you had surely done a great Job on this blog, keep it up and HIGH FIVE from me !!!